Bugger - definition, pronunciation, transcription
This dark was a true bugger.
• The poor little bugger got an awful shock.
• The exam was a bit of a bugger.
• Bugger it! I don't see why I should pay for everything.
Bugger (it)! Why should I pay for it?
And bugger the weather, we will go anyway!
• There's bugger all wrong with this machine.
• Bugger the expense, I'm going to buy it!
Bugger off, will you? I don't want you here.
• 'Bugger off!' she screamed.
...bugger off, or I'll call the police!...
present participle: buggering
past tense: buggered
past participle: buggered