Crap - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- obscene words for unacceptable behavior (syn: bull, bullshit, dogshit, horseshit, shit)
It's a load / pile / bunch of crap.
• You don't believe all that crap, do you?
• That's a bunch of crap! I never said that.
• He came out with a load of crap about how he'd tried to call me yesterday.
• Greg's full of crap (=often says things that are completely wrong).
• Just cut the crap and tell me what really happened.
• They sell a lot of stuff cheap, but most of it is crap.
• The game was a load of crap.
• What is all this crap doing on my desk?
• I'm not going to take any more of this crap!
• I don't need this kind of crap (=used when you are angry about the way someone is behaving towards you).
• I'm tired of you giving me crap (=saying bad things) about my long hair.
• a crap film
I've had such a crap day.
I'm really crap at tennis.
present participle: crapping
past tense: crapped
past participle: crapped