Cube - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides (syn: block)
- the product of three equal terms
- any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- cut into cubes (syn: dice)
Cube the carrots and potatoes.
Cut the meat into small cubes.
4 cubed is 64
An ice cube plopped noisily into the glass.
A cube has six faces.
A cube has six sides.
How many surfaces does a cube have?
a cube is a solid figure with six sides
present participle: cubing
past tense: cubed
past participle: cubed