Drawing - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines
- the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams (syn: drafting, draftsmanship)
- players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots (syn: lottery)
- act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling (syn: draft, draught)
She made a drawing of my house.
...with an economy of lines, he created a vivid drawing of the tree...
I've never been very good at drawing.
The church social will include a buffet dinner and a prize drawing.
it is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7
he learned drawing from his father
the drawing of water from the well
The time for a decision is drawing closer.
The actor avoids drawing attention to himself.
an anatomically correct drawing of the human body
She shaded the drawing to give it depth.
In the drawing, the magic cap was depicted as a soft, black hat.
The features of the face in the drawing are proportional.
The drawing is done in crayon.
She took a course in freehand drawing.