Damn - definition, pronunciation, transcription
he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool
He damned them for their stupidity.
...damned the car for once again breaking down...
...I don't want to hear about your problems—I just don't give a damn....
It is time for me to speak out, and damn the consequences.
Everything is so damn expensive.
He damn near drowned.
• Damn! I've left my keys in the office.
• Damn, she's old.
• Everything was so damn expensive.
• The band sounded pretty damn good.
• I'll damn well do as I please.
• You know damn well what I'm talking about.
• He damn near (=almost) drowned.
• 'It isn't easy.' ' Damn right, it's not.'
• Turn off the damn TV!
present participle: damning
past tense: damned
past participle: damned