Pyramid - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- (stock market) a series of transactions in which the speculator increases his holdings by using the rising market value of those holdings as margin for further purchases
- a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides; begun by Cheops around 2700 BC as royal tombs in ancient Egypt
- use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
- arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
- increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
At the bottom of the pyramid are the poor.
different levels of the management pyramid
...a majestic Egyptian pyramid that has enthralled travelers for aeons...
...travelers have long been ravished with wonder and awe by the immensity of the Great Pyramid at Giza...
The building was shaped like a giant pyramid.
She dissolved into tears when she heard that she had lost all her savings in the pyramid scheme
at the peak of the pyramid