Roll up - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- get or gather together (syn: accumulate, amass, collect, compile, hoard)
- arrive in a vehicle:
- make into a bundle (syn: bundle)
- close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle
- form a cylinder by rolling
- show certain properties when being rolled (syn: roll)
He rolled up when it suited him.
Club membership has been rolling up for the past few months.
A clever move on our part rolled up the enemy's weak side.
...ticket sales are expected to roll up as the date of the concert nears...
Roll up the rug and carry it away.
Many animals roll up into a ball for warmth.
It's time to roll up our sleeves and get some work done on the basics.