Storage - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- a depository for goods (syn: depot, entrepot, store, storehouse)
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk
- an electronic memory device (syn: memory, store)
- depositing in a warehouse (syn: reposition)
Her new house is much smaller, so she had to rent additional storage.
We need to get our furniture out of storage.
the body's storage of fat
We couldn't afford to pay the storage.
They moved to a house with lots of storage space.
I put some of my things in storage.
The company has 1000 square meters of storage.
a car with several storage trays
...a storage bin for hats and gloves...
The limited storage space in the house is offset by the large garage.
...the storage room had all been deranged by the earthquake, and it took hours to sort out things...
The bookshelf disassembles for easy storage.
...the longshoremen moved all of the fish into cold storage for shipment to the market...
The system allows quick storage and retrieval of data.
We're going to box off that corner to get extra storage space.