Crab - definition, pronunciation, transcription
- a quarrelsome grouch
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer (syn: cancer)
- the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22 (syn: cancer)
- the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- scurry sideways like a crab
- fish for crab
- complain (syn: beef, bellyache, bitch, gripe, grouse, holler, squawk)
Out bolts her husband upon me with a large crab in his hand.
There was that hideous spidery crustacean, the crab.
...a crab molts its shell as it grows larger...
...crab apples are not actually eating apples...
Please, register on our website at registration page. After registration you can log in and use that feature.